Single-Payer State Government-Run Public Option Proposals Considered in Connecticut
- CT 2023 Raised S.B. No. 1174 An Act Concerning Minimum Employee Wages, Health Care Coverage And Retirement Benefits for Non Profit Providers of State-Administered Services for Persons With Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities. (NOTE SECTION 3 that opens the door to a public option by expanding eligibility to participate in the State Partnership Plan to certain non-profits — This is a clear glide path to expanding the state-run program in a way that increases state liability at significant expense and erodes a major state industry that provides over 40,000 jobs to CT residents. )
- CT 2021 Substitute S.B . No. 842 An Act Concerning Health Insurance And Health Care In Connecticut.
- CT 2020 S.B. 346 An Act Concerning Public Options for Health Care In Connecticut.
- CT 2019 S.B. 1004 An Act Concerning Public Insurance Options for Small Business Employees.
- CT 2019 H.B. 7267 An Act Concerning Public Options for Health Care In Connecticut.